Hosting for the Holidays?
Here are 7 GREAT Tips for hosting for the holidays (plus a bonus) to Make Your Guests Feel Right at Home.
- 1. Create a Beautiful and Festive Entry
- 2. Leave A Luggage Rack So Guests Can Keep Their Belongings Stored and Off the Floor
- 3. Have Your WiFi Access and a Free Outlet / USB Available for Charging – this might be the top tip for hosting for the holidays, it’s certainly the most appreciated these days 😉
- 4. Offer Organic Toiletries and Supplies in the Bathroom
- 5. Have A Soft Cozy Robe and Plenty of Towels Available, an often overlooked element of holiday hosting
- 6. Light a Lovely Fresh Smelling Candle
- Make the Night Stand Welcoming with Books for Casual Reading, Fresh Flowers and A Light.
Offer Plenty of Pillow and Blanket Options for Guests Who Like To Sleep Light or Hot. Read our complete guide for designing a guest bedroom here.
Leave a Carafe of Water and Glass Near the Bedside.
We Wouldn’t Want Anyone Feeling Parched. Keep guests nice and hydrated when you’re hosting for the holidays 😉
Any (or all) of these ideas will be sure to help your guests completely comfortable in your home this holiday season!